1.05.2009

Helping Hands

Greeting Card seen above found in OhCDcards shop here.

The AREtsy Street Team really is an amazing group of crafters. We're a great resource for new and old sellers alike. If you have a question about selling on Etsy or promoting both on and off of the site, I'm sure someone on the team has an answer.

Where do so many of us get this information? How do we know how things on Etsy work. It's not like some of us were sent an email with all of the answers when we signed up and others were not. Easy, almost everything you need to know about selling on Etsy can be found here.

How many of you know about The Etsy Seller Handbook? Don't worry if you haven't, it's just been presented in its current format in the Etsy Storque. As more and more members join Etsy and the AREtsy Street Team, I've noticed that there are a lot of questions going around that can best be answered with this handbook. I challenge all of you (even if you think you've read this already) to take some time to read through this before 2009 gets too far along. I think you'll learn some new things along the way.

I can't wait for The Storque to do something for the Teams along these lines. Perhaps they could showcase some of the very active teams and interview the group on what works for them and what they all do to get the word out about Etsy and each other. With that, what are some of your favorite benefits to being part of this, or any other Etsy Street Team?

2 comments:

Junque Rethunque said...

I think one of my favorite benefits is just the support from other Aretsy members. Not just for my new items and my thrifting addiction (although those are vital!) but also for personal issues that we share with each other.

One of my 2009 promises to myself is to be more active in my groups. I plan to show my face, or at least my avatar, on our Yahoo group more often this year!

Sunny said...

Thanks for the Handbook link, I'll be reading that soon.

My favorite part of being on a team is socializing with people who have similar interests and live in the same area. I like being able to brag about new supplies or complain about my frustrated crafting to people who care and understand!