4.18.2008

Toad Suck Promotions

The Promos are coming in daily! Just thought y'all should get a peek at the cool things that everyone has been coming up with.

Sally, has come up with these little paper notebooks: And Hannah has made these adorable cards with little crocheted flowers that are on hair pens.
There is still plenty of time to get your Goodies to Cyndi of TheTwistedPurl. They need to be to her by Thursday, the 24th. On Friday, the 25th, she is having a "Stuffing Party" where anyone is welcome to come! We will be stuffing ourselves with cheese, grapes, bread, and wine and then stuffing the Toad Suck Sacks as well. Please contact cyndi@thetwistedpurl.com if you need her address.

2 comments:

idyll hands said...

Sounds fun! Wish I lived closer so I can come help. I'll be mailing my goodies to you today.

Ekio Locatiare said...

I'm so trying to find a babysitter to come help! ^-^ He he.