11.22.2011

Coffee Chats?

So in an effort to get to know our team members we are going to attempt to schedule some coffee chat sessions in various areas around the state.

I (Felicia Norwood) have scheduled a meeting here in Fort Smith for December 10th between 12:00 noon and 2:00 pm at the Sweet Bay Coffee Company on Rogers next to Creekmore Park.

We would like to thank Sweet Bay Coffee for allowing us to use their space, free of charge, and are excited to patronize our local small businesses.

Just comment on this post to RSVP that you will be there! I am all excited now!

I will work to have one in the Fayetteville area maybe after the first of the year, but if there are any Etsiers up there that want to get together just let me know and I will help find a place and post all the details.

Anyone else want to schedule a meet and greet coffee chat?

No comments: